Single Life Workshop is the curriculum that God released to Barry and Lori Byrne (who also wrote the Love After Marriage course) giving them a fresh strategy for healthy marriages. As the Byrnes saw the Lord's breakthrough and restoration in marriages, they realised that many marriage problems could be avoided by equipping singles with many of the elements used in their marriage workshop. Thus SLW has been designed to allow the Holy Spirit to bring deep inner healing in singles, together with tools and skills needed for healthy and fulfilling relationships as intended by God. The workshop is not about finding a mate but becoming healthy, confident and ready for an amazing marriage!
Over 36 hours, participants in the workshop will experience:
- Fresh and bold teaching to confront deep-rooted issues that prevent them from forming healthy relationships
- Loving themselves so that they will allow others to love them
- Opportunities to practise sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group
- Hope for an amazing marriage and preparation for that significant person the Lord has for them
- How to pursue and engage the opposite sex in relationship.
- Cultivating healthy boundaries and learning the truth about "no"
- Biblical revelation to see sex as the incredible gift God has given to a husband and wife
- Homework assignments that challenge and activate the sessions
- Having a good time while being in community and learning to trust others
There will be a taster session on Thursday 9th April from 8 till 9 pm at St Mungo's Church Building, Ladycroft, Balerno Village, Edinburgh, EH14 7AG. This will be an opportunity to hear testimonies and have your questions answered. If you plan to go, please let the team know on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, email email@example.com or SLW Scotland on Facebook and Twitter. To apply for the workshop, go to www.nothinghidden.com